Monthly Staff Recognition Award
Many USC staff employees exemplify dedicated and consistent service that genuinely enhances our quality of life at the university. To recognize these extraordinary people, the Staff Assembly and Staff Club jointly offer the monthly Staff Recognition Award.
Winners are recognized at Staff Assembly general meetings and receive a check and a framed certificate of appreciation signed by the university president and presidents of both Staff Assembly and Staff Club.
You may nominate any benefits-eligible staff member employed at least 50% who has not already received the award.
- Demonstrable outstanding job performance
- Dedication and willingness to assist in problem solving beyond job requirements (“going the extra mile”)
- Positive attitude and generally cheerful disposition
- Sharing of personal expertise to enhance university environment
- Commitment to the USC Code of Ethics
To nominate a candidate for the award:
- Complete our fillable PDF nomination form
- Attach a letter detailing how candidate meets the award criteria
- Attach two additional letters of recommendation, one of which must come from USC staff or faculty
- Submit materials to email@example.com.
2018 award winners
Administrative Assistant II
Director, Grateful Patient Pipeline and Data Management for University Advancement
HSC and Hospitals
Programmer Analyst, Student Information Systems
Information Technology Services
Program Specialist, Research Office
USC School of Pharmacy
Director of Physical Production
USC School of Cinematic Arts
Associate Dean, Information And Technology
The Graduate School
2017 award winners
Director of Development Communications
USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences